Join the American Psychological Association online August 6-8 for:
- Inspiring Main Stage events on psychology of racism and hate, human behavior and leadership in time of crisis, and the psychological toll of COVID-19.
- Dynamic keynote sessions from thought leaders like Jonathan Haidt, Thema Bryant-Davis, Ramani Durvasala, and others.
- Access to the latest scientific research.
- Information on leading practices from across the field.
- Connections and a global community.
Attendees will also receive up to 12 months of on-demand access* to hundreds of APA 2020 Virtual sessions, posters, and discussions. You won’t need to worry about missing a great session because of a packed schedule!