What is the procedure for diverting an individual with SMI in my community who has been arrested to a mental health or drug treatment court?

You can check with your state’s association of treatment court professionals to see whether there is a mental health court in your community. Search for your state association’s webpage. If there is a mental health court in your community, consider meeting with one of the staff members to understand the process of accessing these services.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • YesNo

Join our #MissionForBetter now

Sign up for our newsletter. We’ll let you know about new resources, education, and more.

Saved Posts

Skip to content