What can I do if a patient is moving to a new location and needs to find a new prescriber or psychiatrist?

The Clozapine REMS registry provides contact information for prescribers who are registered with REMS in specific regions: (844) 267-8678. Other possible contacts for more information are local academic medical centers, local NAMI chapters, or local psychiatric societies.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • YesNo

Join our #MissionForBetter now

Sign up for our newsletter. We’ll let you know about new resources, education, and more.

Saved Posts

Skip to content