This 12-week learning collaborative will serve as a virtual community for participants to gain knowledge and skills in implementing the collaborative care model for their patients with serious mental illnesses.
Participants will learn practical skills for implementing collaborative care in their patients with SMI. These will include:
- How to implement measurement-based care to improve care for your patients with serious mental illness.
- Developing a registry to follow a panel of patients over time.
- Choosing the best outcome measures to track improvement in major depression, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia and whole-person health.
- Optimizing care management to improve access and coordination of care for populations with SMI
- Building a business case and understanding new reimbursement models for supporting collaborative care in SMI.